Temporary Policies for Your Wellbeing
Dear Valued Guests,
We wanted to let you know about a few temporary changes we have made to our policies and procedures to ensure you have a relaxing and safe stay with us. Our management is dedicated to the health and safety of our guests and staff and has implemented all recommended procedures of the CDC, local health authorities, and more. It’s our goal to provide a comfortable and normal as possible stay while working hard behind the scenes to ensure your wellbeing.
Read more below about these temporary changes and your visit during this time.
To provide a contactless check-in, we will be taking payments on our website and over the phone during the reservation process. Please note that 7-days before your stay, your card on file will be charged the remaining balance.
Upon your arrival, we will only need to view your identification and credit card used to make the original reservation.
Due to standards put in place by local health authorities, breakfast and happy hour cannot be provided at this time. We will update this policy on our website as new guidelines are put in place by our local and state governments.
Talk to one of our staff for a suggestion of delicious restaurant options within walking distance from the hotel!
Due to local health authorities, all staff is required to wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times in public areas inside the hotel.
ABOVE AND BEYOND SANITATION
On top of our normal strict cleaning regimens, our staff has been trained to properly sanitize in-room and high-traffic areas at an increased frequency in line with guidelines set by the CDC. Our cleaning crew will utilize cleaning products and UVC devices that meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses and bacteria.
Our bikes, beach bags, chairs, and towels will be properly sanitized between each use and are available for your use during your stay.
In your guest room, you’ll find a personal care package with complimentary gloves and hand sanitizer. You’ll also find a UVC sanitizer box in your room for your handheld devices.
Linens, furniture, mattresses, and appliances will be disinfected between each guest with UVC light equipment. Daily housekeeping is available upon request. However, it must be requested upon arrival.
Our guests’ health and safety is our number one priority during this time. The Hotel Marisol staff have been educated about COVID-19 prevention measures and the importance of proper hygiene and all other health protocols.
We look forward to welcoming you and providing a relaxing and memorable getaway.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding these temporary policies.
(619) 365-4677 | email@example.com
General Hotel Policies
As a small boutique inn, we never overbook and always reserve a room specifically for each guest. Therefore, we are greatly impacted by cancellations. Please note the information outlined below.
Check-In and Check-Out Time
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am. Please estimate the check-in time on your reservation.
- Unfortunately, due to our small size, we typically cannot accommodate early check-ins or late departures without prior arrangement
- If you will be arriving after 10:00 pm, please notify the front desk of your estimated time of arrival. Please use our intercom, located to the left of the front door by the gate, if the night staff has momentarily stepped away from the desk to help another guest.
Occupancy and Local Tax
- Transient Occupancy Tax of 10% is charged on the room rate only. Hotel Marisol Coronado does not add any additional fees.
- Sales tax will be added to purchased items such as flowers or wine.
- To guarantee your reservation, we require a valid credit card.
- Unless otherwise stated at the time of reservation, a deposit of the amount of one night's stay plus a 10% tax will be charged at the time of reservation.
- At check-in, the remaining full amount of the stay will be charged.
Cancellation Policy / Modification Policy
- We have a seven (7) day cancellation policy unless otherwise stated on your confirmation. For all reservations canceled seven (7) days or more before the date of arrival, there is a $25 charge. For reservations canceled within seven (7) days of arrival, the deposit will be forfeited. Should you need to modify your reservation, please call us at least seven (7) days before your arrival date. Reservations made within seven (7) days of the arrival date are considered non-refundable and will incur charges as stated above.
- Our Cancellation policy is subject to change for groups or special events. A written confirmation of the cancellation policy will always be provided in the group or special event agreement. Any written confirmation will override the standard cancellation policy.
- If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
- No show reservations consisting of multiple nights will be released 24 hours after the arrival date.
Group, Holiday or Special Event Periods
- Reservations that are made with a group booking (6 rooms or more) or during a special event or holiday period are subject to an alternate cancellation policy. This will be stated on your confirmation. If you have any questions, please contact the manager about your cancellation policy. Guests who fail to cancel their reservation which was reserved in a group booking or special holiday/event period are subject to a no-show charge equal to the amount of the entire stay.
- During special event/holiday periods, a minimum night stay may be required. If you have reserved a guestroom during a time period with a minimum night stay and need to cancel, depart early, or fail to check-in for your reservation, please know that a full amount for the minimum night stay will be charged to your credit card.
Guest Identification Required
- Guests will be required to present valid identification at check-in that matches the guest name on the reservation.
- If you are using a company or other party's credit card, an authorization form is required and must be on file at the time of check-in.
- Each room can accommodate up to two people with the exception of our suites in which the maximum is four.
We're a Smoke-Free Facility
- We are a 100% smoke-free property. Please do not smoke in any of the guest rooms, on the patios or within 20 feet of the building.
- If smoking occurs, there will be a $200 dollar cleaning fee per night charged to your credit card.
Pets / Service Dogs
- Hotel Marisol Coronado does not allow pets however, trained service animals are allowed in all guest areas. A service animal may only be classified as a dog that was trained to perform a task for a person with a disability. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, service dogs that only provide emotional or comfort support are not qualified.
- When booking your reservation please inform the front desk agent that a service dog will be accompanying you.
- Open flamed candles are not allowed. Please do not light a candle in your guest room.
- If lit, you will be liable for the entire amount of damage.
- Safe flame-free candles are available at the front desk should you wish to have candle lit ambiance in your room.
- Cash Payment is accepted; however a credit card is required to be on file.
- One wheelchair accessible guest room is available.
- If needed, please ensure it is requested at the time of reservation.
- Our housekeeping staff will enter daily for stay-over guests (more than one night) to freshen bathrooms, empty trashcans and make the bed.
- If the “Do Not Disturb” sign is on the door, the housekeeping staff will not enter the room.
- If any additional amenities are needed, please contact the front desk staff.
- The hotel does not offer dedicated parking, however street parking is available.
- Hotel guests may use the loading zone in front of the hotel to unload/load during check-in and check-out.
Thank you for honoring our policies.